maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: maven assembly plugin set permissions on base directory
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 19:21:55 GMT
Stephen

<configuration>

or <repository> allow you to assemble a package based on Octal setting of the File/Directory
Permissions ..

fileMode
String
Similar to a UNIX permission, sets the file mode of the files included. THIS IS AN OCTAL VALUE.
Format: (User)(Group)(Other) where each component is a sum of Read = 4, Write = 2, and Execute
= 1. For example, the value 0644 translates to User read-write, Group and Other read-only.
(more on unix-style permissions)

directoryMode
String
Similar to a UNIX permission, sets the directory mode of the directories included. THIS IS
AN OCTAL VALUE. Format: (User)(Group)(Other) where each component is a sum of Read = 4, Write
= 2, and Execute = 1. For example, the value 0755 translates to User read-write, Group and
Other read-only. (more on unix-style permissions)

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly.html

Does this answer your question?

Martin