maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Maven Version 3.0.4 compatibility with Java Version
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 10:25:55 GMT
You would think so, but a co-worker of mine ran into the same issue without putting anything
in his POM. He had installed it using apt-get on ubuntu, but when he replaced that with 3.0.4
from the maven website, it worked fine. I never delved into the issue, but I wonder if apt-get
is somehow finding a different 3.0.4?

- Russ