maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: how to convert unique snaphot into non-unique snaphot on downloading from nexus
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2013 04:57:04 GMT
Hi sahil,

That’s not exactly what I meant. How are your repository tags set up? How is your nexus
repo configured? Are you certain than Maven is treated snapshots as snapshots rather than
releases? What commands are you using to upload them? Maven should not actually be aware of
the time stamps if configured properly, I believe. At least not in any way that the user should
notice.

Thanks,
Russ