maven-users mailing list archives

From Michael Hüttermann <mich...@huettermann.net>
Subject Re: Adding to Books on Maven?
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:08:28 GMT
 Hello,
 you may be interested in adding "Agile ALM"
 (http://www.manning.com/huettermann/) as well. It covers Maven in many
 different chapters. In the book, Maven is used as a backbone to set up a
 comprehensive application lifecycle management. The book provides both
 the big picture and a lot of details.

 Michael