maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Alternate to SureFire plugin forkmode=always?
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 16:13:11 GMT
Hi,

We have some unit tests that were always forked per-test in ant, and are now converting to
maven. The forkmode = always setting works, but without it, a number of the tests fail (there
are issues with the way they are written, and we don't have time to rewrite them right now).
The forkmode parameter is deprecated, but it is not clear to us how to get the same behavior
with the forkCount and reuseFork settings. What is the recommended way to handle this?

Thanks,
Russ
Author, Getting Started with Apache Maven <http://www.packtpub.com/getting-started-with-apache-maven/video>

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.fuzzyfacetheater.com/misfile/>!