maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: How can I force a Maven task to depend on other Maven tasks?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:34:49 GMT
No such thing as a Maven task.
Maven projects produce artifacts which other projects can declare as
dependencies.
You can have Maven projects that include sub-projects (multi-module
project).

Can you rephrase your question or describe what you are trying to do.

Bear in mind that Maven is used by tens of thousands of software
development projects so that if you can describe what you want to do,
someone will have already done it and can show you how.

Ron

On 31/10/2013 11:05 AM, Russell Gold wrote:
> ‘mvn test’ should compile any code that needs to be compiled. It sounds as though
you might have intermittent tests. Can you show us a log of such a test run followed by a
“compile test” run?

--
Ron Wheeler
President