maven-users mailing list archives

From Robert Kuropkat <rkurop...@t-sciences.com>
Subject Re: Blacklisting during Dependency Location
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 18:01:28 GMT

So it is even weirder than I thought.  I cleared the .m2 cache and typed
mvn compile install, then mvn site and it worked!  Then I typed mvn site
again and it failed (blacklisted to repo).  That doesn't even make sense
to me.  If I clear the m2 cache and do a mvn install again, it
repopulates the .m2 cache and typing mvn site then works.  Typing mvn
site again fails.  So far it seems for all the world like I have to
clear the .m2 cache everytime in order to run mvn site.

Trying hard to make that makes sense, so any other thoughts would be
appreciated...

Robert Kuropkat