maven-users mailing list archives

From Pino Silvaggio <pino.silvag...@gmail.com>
Subject How to filter Project artifacts/dependencies?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 03:00:22 GMT
I am writing a Maven plugin which needs to filter a project dependencies
based criteria like scope, is snapshot, is optional, the groupId, etc...

So, all the Project.getRuntimeArtifacts(), getCompileArtifacts(), etc..
are deprecated.

There is still getArtifacts().

But how do you filter a project dependencies efficiently. Yea, I've
looked at aether but that doesn't seem to be an option since it doesn't
look like there is a way to account for the project resolved dependencies?

So the question is how do you filter a project dependencies like aether
can with filters.

Also, why is there no way to ask if a dependency will be in a specific
scope?

Like if dependency a will be in scope Runtime, Compile and Test.

-