maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Blacklisting during Dependency Location
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 04:06:43 GMT
Are you saying that it takes a login to see the dependencies? So once you login, you are presented
with a set of directories?

Or possibly you are pointing to the control address rather than the dependency address?

 - Russ

On Oct 23, 2013, at 12:01 AM, Robert Kuropkat <rkuropkat@t-sciences.com> wrote:

> I am trying to use the site goal but some of our internal repositories are getting blacklisted
as being "invalid."  There are no network issues, I can access the repository just fine and
it downloads dependencies as needed.  I don't want to disable this feature.  How do I actually
make it work?

> I have two internal nexus repositories, one works, the other doesn't.
>
> repo1 (works) - on my local laptop, mega default setup.
>
> repo2 (blacklisted) - corporate network, connected via VPN, setup like a real repository.
 Requires login.

> Everything in the output of mvn -e -X site seems to look fine clear up until it says
the repo is invalid and blacklisted.  The site report is completed.  Going to the Dependency
Location web page and clicking on the link provided for the blacklisted repo pops up the exected
login prompt and then displays the repository.

> I suspect, the reason repo2 gets blacklisted by the dependency location part of the site
goal is because it requires a login and is not using the server information in the settings.xml.

> While I know there is no network issue, I would not rule out repo2 being malconfigured.
 I just can't figure out where to start looking.