maven-users mailing list archives

From John Dix <John....@amdocs.com>
Subject Maven versions in compilation
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:30:24 GMT
I have a question in order to make our dev managers warm and fuzzy.

My understanding is that a pom that compiles under 2.1.0 and 3.0.5 produces the same jars.
I know this to be true so long as either version of Maven is pulling down the correct versions
of SDK's used to build the java files but I need some kind of "official" stamp on that to
ease nervousness.

Thanks!

John "Caolan" Dix
Programming Sr. SME, Digital Commerce
Amdocs Digital Services Division
o: 206-288-0334 m: 425.351.7340

AMDOCS | EMBRACE CHALLENGE EXPERIENCE SUCCESS

Did you know...?
Amdocs Mobile Payments enables operators to manage any number of app stores, merchants and
aggregators and generate revenues from digital content and mobile commerce

Follow Amdocs on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/amdocsinc/>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/AmdocsInc>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/amdocs>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/amdocsinc>
and Google+<https://plus.google.com/105657940751678445194> - and read the latest on
the Amdocs blog network<http://blogs.amdocs.com/>.