maven-users mailing list archives

From sahil_tech <sahilaggarwal1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to convert unique snaphot into non-unique snaphot on downloading from nexus
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:52:49 GMT
Hi Russell,
I am using maven version 3 and I have configured the maven jobs in Hudson
(mvn clean deploy) to deploy the unique snapshots artifacts into a nexus
hosted repository and for that I have configured distribution management tag
in project parent pom.xml.
I am using maven-war-plugin to collect all artifact dependencies, classes
and resources of the web application and packaging them into a web
application archive. But, now while packaging I am getting snapshot
dependencies with timestamp in WEB-INF/lib of war file.
To copy the flex artifacts (swf artifact) into my gui war project, I am
using org.sonatype.flexmojos:flexmojos-maven-plugin: copy-flex-resources
during process-resource phase. But, it again copying flex artifacts with
timestamp.