maven-users mailing list archives

From sahil_tech <sahilaggarwal1...@gmail.com>
Subject how to convert unique snaphot into non-unique snaphot on downloading from nexus
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:45:15 GMT
Hi,
I am building snapshots artifacts in CI tool Hudson and deploying them into
nexus using distribution management in my pom.xml and Snapshot is getting
replaced by timestamp in final artifact name on uploading into nexus because
non-unique snapshots are no more valid in maven 3, that is fine.

Also, on looking for dependency in nexus repo, it always fetch the latest
snapshot artifact as I can see the time stamp and build number in debug
logs.

But, now the problem that I am facing.

1. in WEB-INF/lib of war file.. dependencies are packaging with timestamp.
2. In my project, I am using plugin to copy flex code into my war file but
that again copy the flex artifact with timestamp. But, I have hard coded the
artifact name in my jsp as gui-flex-14.0-SNAPHOT.swc. Due to this I am
getting blank screen.

So, please let me know is there any way to convert unique snapshot artifacts
into non-unique on downloading from nexus.

In simple words, I am proposing that the Maven client download a snapshot
artifact named A-1.0.0-20110302.160157-17.jar and then rename it to
A-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar when it stores the file locally.