maven-users mailing list archives

From dsilve <>
Subject dependency build-classpath returns wrong order
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:00:51 GMT
I am using the maven-dependency-plugin version 2.8.
If I run "mvn dependency:build-classpath" for one of my project I get the
correct order of the dependencies, but if I generate the classpath in the
maven build itself of my project then the order is messed up.
The plugin configuration I am using (from the effective pom) is below.
I also tried using older versions of this plugin.
Why is the order different for the same project and the same version of the
dependency plugin?

Sent from the Maven - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message