maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Maven project as a shared library
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 08:53:19 GMT
Yes, it is called a dependency. Dependency Management is one of the core
things in Maven. I suggest you read one of the freely available
books/articles describing how Maven works [1]; it is well described there.
Is see that the link to Sonatype's book doesn't work any more. You can find
that book here [2].

[1] http://maven.apache.org/articles.html
[2] http://www.sonatype.com/resources/books

/Anders