maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Fail the maven build on arbitrary string output in the log
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 06:12:28 GMT
You should be able to write your own enforcer rule to do this.
However, to me, it sounds like the wrong way to do this. Being forced to
add the enforcer-plugin to a project's build to catch errors in a plugin is
not "convention over configuration" in my mind. A plugin should catch
errors related to what it is doing.

/Anders