maven-users mailing list archives

From Michael-O <1983-01...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: How to create new directory in target folder with Maven
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2013 20:26:53 GMT
Am 2013-09-07 22:21, schrieb Bidlo:
> Sorry for that, I thought that this kind of problem can be resolved by some
> other Maven plugin. And since it involves maven dependencies and project
> building, I thought this a good place to ask (btw I asked on SO and I still
> didn't get any answer)

Always reference your first port of help. If you think you could solve
your problem with plugin (generic enough), you should do.

If you just want to create a directory in the build directory, you Maven
Ant Plugin: <mkdir dir="${project.build.directory}/your-dir-goes -here" />

Have you already consulted:
http://maven.apache.org/plugin-developers/index.html?

Michael