maven-users mailing list archives

From Bidlo <petr.mens...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create new directory in target folder with Maven
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2013 18:56:24 GMT
Hello, thanks for answer.

1. It's a plain Java library
2. Not a Maven plugin

Well, this is what I tried inside my library.

File reportFolder = new File("target/myLibrary");
reportFolder.mkdir(); //this creates folder in the project which is using
the library, so far so good
and then
File foldersToBeCopiedFromMyLibrary = new
File("src/main/resources/bootstrap"); //this is inside myLibrary project
FileUtils.copyDirectoryToDirectory(foldersToBeCopiedFromMyLibrary,
reportFolder);

And this fails on FileNotFoundException because the project which is using
myLibrary doesn't have bootstrap folder in src/main/resources. So I can
actually create folder in the client project but I don't know how to copy
files and folders from library project to it's client which is using it.
(it's the same case like the Surefire does, it's copying CSS and JS files to
the target/surefire dir in the client)

P.S. I tried to look at Surefire sources before I have posted this question
but I couldn't find my answer there.