maven-users mailing list archives: August 2013

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Curtis Rueden Re: How do I de-activate a profile if another profile is specified? Thu, 08 Aug, 21:35
Robert Scholte Re: How do I de-activate a profile if another profile is specified? Thu, 08 Aug, 21:40
jigarjm conditional plugin execution Thu, 08 Aug, 23:31
SARTAJ HUNDAL Re: How do I de-activate a profile if another profile is specified? Thu, 08 Aug, 23:43
Wayne Fay Re: conditional plugin execution Fri, 09 Aug, 03:28
jigarjm Re: conditional plugin execution Fri, 09 Aug, 03:35
Baptiste MATHUS Re: conditional plugin execution Fri, 09 Aug, 06:26
Anders Hammar Re: conditional plugin execution Fri, 09 Aug, 06:28
jigarjm Re: conditional plugin execution Fri, 09 Aug, 06:33
Simon Brandhof [ANN] sonar-maven-plugin 2.1 Fri, 09 Aug, 08:21
Stephen Connolly Re: conditional plugin execution Fri, 09 Aug, 09:27
Thomas Scheffler slow release:perform Fri, 09 Aug, 12:54
Lyons, Roy Maven 3.1 profile activation Fri, 09 Aug, 14:11
Vincent Latombe Re: Maven 3.1 profile activation Fri, 09 Aug, 14:29
jigarjm Re: conditional plugin execution Fri, 09 Aug, 16:53
Aliaksei Lahachou Re: How do I de-activate a profile if another profile is specified? Fri, 09 Aug, 17:45
Manuel Dahmen Error when loading dependency on a personal repository Fri, 09 Aug, 21:03
SARTAJ HUNDAL Re: Error when loading dependency on a personal repository Fri, 09 Aug, 21:06
Manuel Dahmen RE: Error when loading dependency on a personal repository Fri, 09 Aug, 21:23
Peter A. LaValle Accessing "Sibling" Module Source Folders Sun, 11 Aug, 20:50
thermaleagle How to pass the contents of a file as the value of a command-line parameter when invoking a maven goal Mon, 12 Aug, 08:44
Adrien Rivard Re: How to pass the contents of a file as the value of a command-line parameter when invoking a maven goal Mon, 12 Aug, 09:26
Robert Scholte Re: How to pass the contents of a file as the value of a command-line parameter when invoking a maven goal Mon, 12 Aug, 09:46
thermaleagle Re: How to pass the contents of a file as the value of a command-line parameter when invoking a maven goal Mon, 12 Aug, 09:58
thermaleagle Re: How to pass the contents of a file as the value of a command-line parameter when invoking a maven goal Mon, 12 Aug, 10:03
Stephen Connolly Re: How to pass the contents of a file as the value of a command-line parameter when invoking a maven goal Mon, 12 Aug, 10:21
Baptiste Mathus Re: Error when loading dependency on a personal repository Mon, 12 Aug, 13:11
SARTAJ HUNDAL Re: Accessing "Sibling" Module Source Folders Mon, 12 Aug, 23:15
SARTAJ HUNDAL Re: How to pass the contents of a file as the value of a command-line parameter when invoking a maven goal Mon, 12 Aug, 23:27
TenLeftFingers Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 10:01
Anders Hammar Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 10:07
TenLeftFingers Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 10:16
TenLeftFingers Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 10:29
Anders Hammar Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 10:44
TenLeftFingers Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 10:47
Anders Hammar Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 10:55
TenLeftFingers Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 11:02
Anders Hammar Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 11:12
TenLeftFingers Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 11:32
TenLeftFingers Does each maven goal have it's own classpath? Tue, 13 Aug, 14:19
Stephen Connolly Re: Does each maven goal have it's own classpath? Tue, 13 Aug, 14:34
TenLeftFingers Re: Does each maven goal have it's own classpath? Wed, 14 Aug, 08:40
TenLeftFingers Making parent pom the absolute authority over it's children's versioning Wed, 14 Aug, 09:01
TenLeftFingers Re: Making parent pom the absolute authority over it's children's versioning Wed, 14 Aug, 09:04
Stephen Connolly Re: Making parent pom the absolute authority over it's children's versioning Wed, 14 Aug, 09:14
Joachim Van der Auwera Re: Making parent pom the absolute authority over it's children's versioning Wed, 14 Aug, 13:31
TenLeftFingers Re: Making parent pom the absolute authority over it's children's versioning Wed, 14 Aug, 14:18
Dennis Lundberg [ANN] Apache Maven Mapping 1.0 Released Wed, 14 Aug, 16:27
SARTAJ HUNDAL re: agency theory and software development Wed, 14 Aug, 20:01
Andreas Gudian Re: agency theory and software development Wed, 14 Aug, 20:13
Martin Gainty RE: agency theory and software development Thu, 15 Aug, 00:22
Kristian Rosenvold Re: agency theory and software development Thu, 15 Aug, 07:18
Ziga GREGORIC Re: Making parent pom the absolute authority over it's children's versioning Thu, 15 Aug, 14:14
TenLeftFingers Re: Making parent pom the absolute authority over it's children's versioning Thu, 15 Aug, 15:03
Andrew Pennebaker Can mvn install packages globally (e.g. command line tools like nutch)? Thu, 15 Aug, 15:51
Peter A. LaValle Re: Can mvn install packages globally (e.g. command line tools like nutch)? Thu, 15 Aug, 16:56
SARTAJ HUNDAL Re: agency theory and software development Thu, 15 Aug, 18:32
KARR, DAVID How to define properties in a parent pom that are referenced in a child pom relative to the parent, not the child? Thu, 15 Aug, 19:42
Francesco Mari Re: How to define properties in a parent pom that are referenced in a child pom relative to the parent, not the child? Thu, 15 Aug, 20:22
KARR, DAVID RE: How to define properties in a parent pom that are referenced in a child pom relative to the parent, not the child? Thu, 15 Aug, 20:32
Adam Beres Re: Can mvn install packages globally (e.g. command line tools like nutch)? Thu, 15 Aug, 20:34
Baptiste Mathus Re: How to define properties in a parent pom that are referenced in a child pom relative to the parent, not the child? Thu, 15 Aug, 20:38
Baptiste Mathus Re: Can mvn install packages globally (e.g. command line tools like nutch)? Thu, 15 Aug, 20:46
KARR, DAVID How to tell what "arch" value Maven is going to find? Thu, 15 Aug, 21:00
Martin Gainty RE: Can mvn install packages globally (e.g. command line tools like nutch)? Thu, 15 Aug, 21:57
Stefano Fornari Assembly of a multi-module project Fri, 16 Aug, 06:22
Vincent Latombe Re: How to tell what "arch" value Maven is going to find? Fri, 16 Aug, 06:41
Bengt Rodehav Re: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata... Fri, 16 Aug, 06:56
Baptiste Mathus Re: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata... Fri, 16 Aug, 07:11
Anders Hammar Re: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata... Fri, 16 Aug, 07:19
Bengt Rodehav Re: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata... Fri, 16 Aug, 08:09
Anders Hammar Re: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata... Fri, 16 Aug, 08:16
Severin Gehwolf Maven 3.1.0 fails to resolve artifacts produced by reactor build Fri, 16 Aug, 13:47
Stephen Connolly Re: Maven 3.1.0 fails to resolve artifacts produced by reactor build Fri, 16 Aug, 14:13
Severin Gehwolf Re: Maven 3.1.0 fails to resolve artifacts produced by reactor build Fri, 16 Aug, 14:44
Ron Wheeler Re: Assembly of a multi-module project Fri, 16 Aug, 16:06
Richard Sand how to get rid of the "repository will be blacklisted" warnings? Sat, 17 Aug, 04:13
DAHMEN Manuel Re: Error when loading dependency on a personal repository Sat, 17 Aug, 13:41
Thomas Broyer Re: Error when loading dependency on a personal repository Sat, 17 Aug, 14:12
Stefano Fornari Re: Assembly of a multi-module project Sun, 18 Aug, 08:56
Merve Temizer Internal error in maven-bundle-plugin: Opening resource: Conversion Sun, 18 Aug, 09:20
TenLeftFingers Difference between Eclipse build errors and Maven build dependencies Mon, 19 Aug, 10:21
Curtis Rueden Re: Difference between Eclipse build errors and Maven build dependencies Mon, 19 Aug, 12:50
brandenber...@commcity.ch Version in one place Mon, 19 Aug, 13:34
Ron Wheeler Re: Difference between Eclipse build errors and Maven build dependencies Mon, 19 Aug, 13:43
Ziga GREGORIC Re: Internal error in maven-bundle-plugin: Opening resource: Conversion Mon, 19 Aug, 14:32
Richard Sand RE: Difference between Eclipse build errors and Maven build dependencies Mon, 19 Aug, 15:54
Ron Wheeler Re: Difference between Eclipse build errors and Maven build dependencies Mon, 19 Aug, 19:27
Baptiste Mathus Re: Internal error in maven-bundle-plugin: Opening resource: Conversion Mon, 19 Aug, 19:44
Richard Sand RE: Difference between Eclipse build errors and Maven build dependencies Mon, 19 Aug, 19:54
Merve Temizer Re: Internal error in maven-bundle-plugin: Opening resource: Conversion Mon, 19 Aug, 20:31
Richard Sand artifact attached by plugin not appearing in subsequent plugins Mon, 19 Aug, 22:19
Stephen Connolly Re: Version in one place Mon, 19 Aug, 22:47
Barrie Treloar Re: Version in one place Tue, 20 Aug, 00:27
Richard Sand RE: artifact attached by plugin not appearing in subsequent plugins Tue, 20 Aug, 05:41
Andreas Gudian [ANN] Maven Surefire Plugin 2.16 Released Tue, 20 Aug, 08:05
thermaleagle Re: How to pass the contents of a file as the value of a command-line parameter when invoking a maven goal Tue, 20 Aug, 08:45
Stephen Connolly Re: How to pass the contents of a file as the value of a command-line parameter when invoking a maven goal Tue, 20 Aug, 09:19
HoangVo Error when using Maven for test project. I need a help... Tue, 20 Aug, 09:39
Mirko Friedenhagen RE: artifact attached by plugin not appearing in subsequent plugins Tue, 20 Aug, 10:20
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
May 2015140
Apr 2015260
Mar 2015272