maven-users mailing list archives: August 2013

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Nestor Urquiza Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 05:19
Stephen Connolly Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 08:55
Stephen Colebourne Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 12:25
Stephen Connolly Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 12:50
Patrick Turcotte Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 13:13
Stephen Colebourne Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 13:17
Stephen Connolly Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 13:36
Ziga GREGORIC Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 13:41
Stephen Colebourne Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 14:39
Stephen Connolly Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 15:25
Gabriel Miró Maven war has META-INF folder in two places Thu, 01 Aug, 16:19
Stephen Colebourne Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 17:20
Stephen Connolly Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 17:25
Stephen Colebourne Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 17:31
Stephen Connolly Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 17:54
Alejandro.E...@miranda.com Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 18:01
Wayne Fay Re: version range: fix version prefix + RELEASE Thu, 01 Aug, 18:21
Stephen Connolly Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 19:44
Michael-O Re: Maven war has META-INF folder in two places Thu, 01 Aug, 21:12
Jonathan Sharp Re: [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave (was Re: svn commit: r1506778 - /maven/site/trunk/content/markdown/project-roles.md) Thu, 01 Aug, 21:55
Stephen Connolly Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 23:10
Stephen Colebourne Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 23:28
Stephen Connolly Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Fri, 02 Aug, 00:10
Stephen Colebourne Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Fri, 02 Aug, 01:08
Ron Wheeler Re: [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave (was Re: svn commit: r1506778 - /maven/site/trunk/content/markdown/project-roles.md) Fri, 02 Aug, 01:22
Baptiste MATHUS Re: [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave (was Re: svn commit: r1506778 - /maven/site/trunk/content/markdown/project-roles.md) Fri, 02 Aug, 04:56
Ron Wheeler Re: [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave (was Re: svn commit: r1506778 - /maven/site/trunk/content/markdown/project-roles.md) Fri, 02 Aug, 05:24
Stephen Connolly Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Fri, 02 Aug, 05:51
Roger Brechbühl Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Fri, 02 Aug, 07:10
Barrie Treloar Re: [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave (was Re: svn commit: r1506778 - /maven/site/trunk/content/markdown/project-roles.md) Fri, 02 Aug, 07:42
Stephen Colebourne Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Fri, 02 Aug, 09:41
Stephen Connolly [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 09:59
Nestor Urquiza Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Fri, 02 Aug, 13:00
Nestor Urquiza Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Fri, 02 Aug, 13:01
Denis Zinevich maven assembly. package vs deploy Fri, 02 Aug, 15:02
Brian Fox Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:07
Curtis Rueden Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:08
Stephen Connolly Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:24
Stephen Connolly Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:30
Paul Benedict Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:32
Curtis Rueden Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:41
Stephen Connolly Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:41
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:47
Paul Benedict Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:51
Jeffrey E Care skinny WAR classpath includes timestamped entries for SNAPSHOT dependenencies Fri, 02 Aug, 16:06
Stephen Connolly Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 16:10
Curtis Rueden Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 16:13
Wayne Fay Re: skinny WAR classpath includes timestamped entries for SNAPSHOT dependenencies Fri, 02 Aug, 16:24
Brian Fox Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 16:24
Paul Benedict Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 16:29
Jeffrey E Care Re: skinny WAR classpath includes timestamped entries for SNAPSHOT dependenencies Fri, 02 Aug, 16:31
Ron Wheeler Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 17:17
Wayne Fay Re: skinny WAR classpath includes timestamped entries for SNAPSHOT dependenencies Fri, 02 Aug, 17:17
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 17:20
Ron Wheeler Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 18:02
Ron Wheeler Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 18:10
Alan Oehler Trouble with custom titlepages using Maven docbkx plugin to generate output Fri, 02 Aug, 18:13
Baptiste MATHUS Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 18:27
Baptiste MATHUS Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 18:31
Patrick Sansoucy Re: skinny WAR classpath includes timestamped entries for SNAPSHOT dependenencies Fri, 02 Aug, 22:08
Brian Fox Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Sat, 03 Aug, 02:06
Ian Boston Problem with maven shared invoker. Sat, 03 Aug, 07:23
Robert Scholte Re: Problem with maven shared invoker. Sat, 03 Aug, 09:22
Thomas Broyer Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Sat, 03 Aug, 12:52
Ian Boston Re: Problem with maven shared invoker. Sun, 04 Aug, 07:42
Martin Gainty RE: Problem with maven shared invoker. Sun, 04 Aug, 11:38
Nikola Mishev PDF Plugin custom properties do not appear Mon, 05 Aug, 09:29
Stephen Connolly Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Mon, 05 Aug, 10:55
nmishev PDF Plugin filtering Mon, 05 Aug, 11:11
Baptiste MATHUS Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Mon, 05 Aug, 11:44
Johannes Wienke PMD plugin ignores rue properties in custom ruleset Mon, 05 Aug, 14:46
Nathan Coast how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 14:51
Curtis Rueden Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 14:58
Brian Fox Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Mon, 05 Aug, 15:00
Baptiste MATHUS Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 15:01
flmaven "Unmaving" a project Mon, 05 Aug, 16:17
Stephen Connolly Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 16:59
Nathan Coast Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 17:08
Nathan Coast Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 17:11
Nathan Coast Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 17:14
Ron Wheeler Re: "Unmaving" a project Mon, 05 Aug, 17:23
Curtis Rueden Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 17:23
Stephen Connolly Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 19:39
Jochen Wiedmann Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 23:01
christofer.d...@c-ware.de Name of a new Apache plugin for maven? Tue, 06 Aug, 06:50
Barrie Treloar Re: Name of a new Apache plugin for maven? Tue, 06 Aug, 06:58
Barrie Treloar Re: Name of a new Apache plugin for maven? Tue, 06 Aug, 07:02
christofer.d...@c-ware.de AW: Name of a new Apache plugin for maven? Tue, 06 Aug, 07:09
Barrie Treloar Re: Name of a new Apache plugin for maven? Tue, 06 Aug, 07:34
Stephen Connolly Re: Name of a new Apache plugin for maven? Tue, 06 Aug, 08:31
flmaven Re: "Unmaving" a project Tue, 06 Aug, 17:29
Adrien Rivard Re: "Unmaving" a project Tue, 06 Aug, 17:49
Sajith Kariyawasam Re: [Maven 2.2.1] localRepository to be defined as a relative path? Tue, 06 Aug, 19:22
Ron Wheeler Re: "Unmaving" a project Tue, 06 Aug, 19:58
flmaven Re: "Unmaving" a project Wed, 07 Aug, 16:45
Wayne Fay Re: "Unmaving" a project Wed, 07 Aug, 17:15
flmaven Re: "Unmaving" a project Wed, 07 Aug, 18:14
laredotornado-3 How do I de-activate a profile if another profile is specified? Thu, 08 Aug, 21:13
Richard Vowles Re: version range: fix version prefix + RELEASE Thu, 08 Aug, 21:30
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jan 2015142
Dec 2014220
Nov 2014217