maven-users mailing list archives: August 2013

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Gabriel Miró Maven war has META-INF folder in two places Thu, 01 Aug, 16:19
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:47
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 17:20
Rafael Alcántara maven-changes-plugin does not use maven-changes-plugin Wed, 28 Aug, 11:55
Roger Brechbühl Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Fri, 02 Aug, 07:10
Sebastian Hoß [ANN] doxia-module-textile 1.1.0 Fri, 30 Aug, 10:35
Stevo Slavić [surefire] Combining test, runOrder and forkCount Thu, 29 Aug, 10:52
Stevo Slavić Re: [surefire] Combining test, runOrder and forkCount Fri, 30 Aug, 10:55
AchyuthB Byldan, NPanday or MS-Build & Maven Which would be the preferred build tool for C#? Tue, 27 Aug, 15:05
Adam Beres Re: Can mvn install packages globally (e.g. command line tools like nutch)? Thu, 15 Aug, 20:34
Adrien Rivard Re: "Unmaving" a project Tue, 06 Aug, 17:49
Adrien Rivard Re: How to pass the contents of a file as the value of a command-line parameter when invoking a maven goal Mon, 12 Aug, 09:26
Adrien Rivard Re: Error when using Maven for test project. I need a help... Tue, 20 Aug, 13:04
Alan Oehler Trouble with custom titlepages using Maven docbkx plugin to generate output Fri, 02 Aug, 18:13
Alejandro.E...@miranda.com Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project Thu, 01 Aug, 18:01
Aliaksei Lahachou Re: How do I de-activate a profile if another profile is specified? Fri, 09 Aug, 17:45
Anders Hammar Re: conditional plugin execution Fri, 09 Aug, 06:28
Anders Hammar Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 10:07
Anders Hammar Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 10:44
Anders Hammar Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 10:55
Anders Hammar Re: Sonatype tutorial has an error? I can't execute the basic jar. Tue, 13 Aug, 11:12
Anders Hammar Re: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata... Fri, 16 Aug, 07:19
Anders Hammar Re: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata... Fri, 16 Aug, 08:16
Anders Hammar Re: maven-changes-plugin does not use maven-changes-plugin Thu, 29 Aug, 06:13
Andreas Gudian Re: agency theory and software development Wed, 14 Aug, 20:13
Andreas Gudian [ANN] Maven Surefire Plugin 2.16 Released Tue, 20 Aug, 08:05
Andreas Gudian Re: [surefire] Combining test, runOrder and forkCount Fri, 30 Aug, 06:06
Andreas Gudian Re: [surefire] Combining test, runOrder and forkCount Fri, 30 Aug, 16:27
Andrew Pennebaker Can mvn install packages globally (e.g. command line tools like nutch)? Thu, 15 Aug, 15:51
Baptiste MATHUS Re: [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave (was Re: svn commit: r1506778 - /maven/site/trunk/content/markdown/project-roles.md) Fri, 02 Aug, 04:56
Baptiste MATHUS Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 18:27
Baptiste MATHUS Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 18:31
Baptiste MATHUS Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Mon, 05 Aug, 11:44
Baptiste MATHUS Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 15:01
Baptiste MATHUS Re: conditional plugin execution Fri, 09 Aug, 06:26
Baptiste Mathus Re: Error when loading dependency on a personal repository Mon, 12 Aug, 13:11
Baptiste Mathus Re: How to define properties in a parent pom that are referenced in a child pom relative to the parent, not the child? Thu, 15 Aug, 20:38
Baptiste Mathus Re: Can mvn install packages globally (e.g. command line tools like nutch)? Thu, 15 Aug, 20:46
Baptiste Mathus Re: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata... Fri, 16 Aug, 07:11
Baptiste Mathus Re: Internal error in maven-bundle-plugin: Opening resource: Conversion Mon, 19 Aug, 19:44
Baptiste Mathus Re: Error when using Maven for test project. I need a help... Tue, 20 Aug, 12:50
Baptiste Mathus Re: Any way to generically specify a release version in a child POM when using the Maven release plugin? Tue, 20 Aug, 20:44
Barrie Treloar Re: [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave (was Re: svn commit: r1506778 - /maven/site/trunk/content/markdown/project-roles.md) Fri, 02 Aug, 07:42
Barrie Treloar Re: Name of a new Apache plugin for maven? Tue, 06 Aug, 06:58
Barrie Treloar Re: Name of a new Apache plugin for maven? Tue, 06 Aug, 07:02
Barrie Treloar Re: Name of a new Apache plugin for maven? Tue, 06 Aug, 07:34
Barrie Treloar Re: Version in one place Tue, 20 Aug, 00:27
Barrie Treloar Re: artifact attached by plugin not appearing in subsequent plugins Tue, 27 Aug, 05:24
Bengt Rodehav Re: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata... Fri, 16 Aug, 06:56
Bengt Rodehav Re: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata... Fri, 16 Aug, 08:09
Brett Vanderveen Re: Any way to generically specify a release version in a child POM when using the Maven release plugin? Tue, 20 Aug, 20:18
Brett Vanderveen Re: Any way to generically specify a release version in a child POM when using the Maven release plugin? Tue, 20 Aug, 20:40
Brian Fox Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:07
Brian Fox Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 16:24
Brian Fox Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Sat, 03 Aug, 02:06
Brian Fox Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Mon, 05 Aug, 15:00
Curtis Rueden Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:08
Curtis Rueden Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 15:41
Curtis Rueden Re: [DISCUSS] On the Maven PMC roles... (was [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave...) Fri, 02 Aug, 16:13
Curtis Rueden Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 14:58
Curtis Rueden Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 17:23
Curtis Rueden Re: How do I de-activate a profile if another profile is specified? Thu, 08 Aug, 21:35
Curtis Rueden Re: Difference between Eclipse build errors and Maven build dependencies Mon, 19 Aug, 12:50
DAHMEN Manuel Re: Error when loading dependency on a personal repository Sat, 17 Aug, 13:41
David Gay Maven Shade-Plugin strange behavior Fri, 30 Aug, 15:47
David Hay Overriding a plugin dependency's profile property? Thu, 29 Aug, 14:45
David Hay Re: Overriding a plugin dependency's profile property? Thu, 29 Aug, 20:21
Denis Zinevich maven assembly. package vs deploy Fri, 02 Aug, 15:02
Dennis Lundberg [ANN] Apache Maven Mapping 1.0 Released Wed, 14 Aug, 16:27
Francesco Mari Re: How to define properties in a parent pom that are referenced in a child pom relative to the parent, not the child? Thu, 15 Aug, 20:22
HoangVo Error when using Maven for test project. I need a help... Tue, 20 Aug, 09:39
HoangVo Re: Error when using Maven for test project. I need a help... Tue, 20 Aug, 15:55
Ian Boston Problem with maven shared invoker. Sat, 03 Aug, 07:23
Ian Boston Re: Problem with maven shared invoker. Sun, 04 Aug, 07:42
Jacob Zwiers [clean-plugin] Delete files with non-ASCII names created on Windows using clean on *nix Wed, 21 Aug, 16:56
Jacob Zwiers [clean-plugin] Delete files with non-ASCII names created on Windows using clean on *nix Thu, 22 Aug, 13:11
Jeffrey E Care skinny WAR classpath includes timestamped entries for SNAPSHOT dependenencies Fri, 02 Aug, 16:06
Jeffrey E Care Re: skinny WAR classpath includes timestamped entries for SNAPSHOT dependenencies Fri, 02 Aug, 16:31
Joachim Van der Auwera Re: Making parent pom the absolute authority over it's children's versioning Wed, 14 Aug, 13:31
Jochen Wiedmann Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust Mon, 05 Aug, 23:01
Johannes Wienke PMD plugin ignores rue properties in custom ruleset Mon, 05 Aug, 14:46
John Dix Question about versions plugin Tue, 27 Aug, 20:56
John Dix RE: Question about versions plugin Wed, 28 Aug, 00:50
Jonathan Sharp Re: [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave (was Re: svn commit: r1506778 - /maven/site/trunk/content/markdown/project-roles.md) Thu, 01 Aug, 21:55
KARR, DAVID How to define properties in a parent pom that are referenced in a child pom relative to the parent, not the child? Thu, 15 Aug, 19:42
KARR, DAVID RE: How to define properties in a parent pom that are referenced in a child pom relative to the parent, not the child? Thu, 15 Aug, 20:32
KARR, DAVID How to tell what "arch" value Maven is going to find? Thu, 15 Aug, 21:00
Karl Gierach adding directories to maven exec runtime classpath? Thu, 29 Aug, 18:07
Kristian Rosenvold Re: agency theory and software development Thu, 15 Aug, 07:18
Laird Nelson maven-javadoc-plugin: includeTransitiveDependencies: only for compile scope? Tue, 27 Aug, 21:35
Leon Franzen updatePolicy for release repositories Thu, 29 Aug, 14:07
Lukas Theussl Re: PDF Plugin custom properties do not appear Wed, 21 Aug, 12:37
Lyons, Roy Maven 3.1 profile activation Fri, 09 Aug, 14:11
Manos Batsis Re: Version in one place Tue, 20 Aug, 14:32
Manuel Dahmen Error when loading dependency on a personal repository Fri, 09 Aug, 21:03
Manuel Dahmen RE: Error when loading dependency on a personal repository Fri, 09 Aug, 21:23
Mark Eggers Using Maven Invoker Fri, 23 Aug, 03:37
Mark Eggers Re: Using Maven Invoker Fri, 23 Aug, 14:38
Martin Gainty RE: Problem with maven shared invoker. Sun, 04 Aug, 11:38
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 2014191
Sep 2014258
Aug 2014218