maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with maven shared invoker.
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 09:22:57 GMT
Hi,

---
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:2.2:integration-test
(default-integration-test) on project sling-servlet-archetype:

[ERROR] Archetype IT 'normal' failed: Cannot run additions goals.
---

according to these lines it is not the maven-invoker-plugin which is used,
but the maven-archetype-plugin.
For that reason the -D arguments won't have any effect, since they are
used for a different plugin.

This is the page you are looking for:
http://maven.apache.org/archetype/maven-archetype-plugin/integration-test-mojo.html

Robert