maven-users mailing list archives

From thermaleagle <thermalea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to pass the contents of a file as the value of a command-line parameter when invoking a maven goal
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:58:25 GMT
Thanks for replying Adrien. I didn't know about that mojo, so will surely
check it out.
However,  my problem will be solved the fastest if I can find a way to pass
the port as a -D parameter to achieve the deadline as the remaining things
are in place. I can use the suggested mojo as an enhancement in a
subsequent iteration.
Any immediate solutions?