maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Vanderveen <brett.vanderv...@gfs.com>
Subject Re: Any way to generically specify a release version in a child POM when using the Maven release plugin?
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:18:58 GMT
Hey Ziga,
Is it possible to do the same thing for test-jar's?
It looks like maven still wants the version.
Is it OK just just use ${project.version} in that case?

*Brett VanderVeen* | brett.vanderveen@gfs.com

*Gordon Food Service®* | IS Transportation | *www.gfs.com*

P 616-717-6042 | C 630-310-0172

Street: 1300 Gezon Parkway SW | Wyoming, MI 49509-9300

Mail: Mail Code 12003 | PO Box 1787 | Grand Rapids, MI 49501-1787