maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Vanderveen <brett.vanderv...@gfs.com>
Subject Re: Any way to generically specify a release version in a child POM when using the Maven release plugin?
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:40:57 GMT
Ignore my last email. <inserts foot in mouth>
It would help if I had the version entry on the parent pom.
Example:
<dependency>

<groupId>org.mainco.subco</groupId>
<artifactId>childModuleB</artifactId>
<version>${project.version}</version>
<type>test-jar</type>
<scope>test</scope>

</dependency>

*Brett VanderVeen* | brett.vanderveen@gfs.com

*Gordon Food Service®* | IS Transportation | *www.gfs.com*

P 616-717-6042 | C 630-310-0172

Street: 1300 Gezon Parkway SW | Wyoming, MI 49509-9300

Mail: Mail Code 12003 | PO Box 1787 | Grand Rapids, MI 49501-1787