maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <>
Subject Re: skinny WAR classpath includes timestamped entries for SNAPSHOT dependenencies
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 17:17:57 GMT
> Yes, sorry I wasn't clear. I don't want developers who never have to touch
> research-jpa to be forced to build that project everyday. I was thinking
> more along the lines of some sort of POM hack...

Maven is diametrically opposed to "hacks." If there is a good solution
to your problem, it should not involve a hack. But there may not
(today) be a good solution to your problem (yet).

I'm not certain as I haven't been using skinny wars (or ears) lately.
Hopefully someone else will pipe up.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message