maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Unmaving" a project
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 17:15:14 GMT
> the errors one at a time. " - that´s what I am doing right now. I came here,
> because I thought it was a Maven related problem - since the project was the

This is not a general, all-purpose Java "fix it" forum. By simply
stating "I am not using Maven" we can tell you immediately that we're
almost certainly the wrong place to ask your questions.

> I am using Jboss 7.1 and the error seems to be related to a beams.xml file,
> This project is a JSF application using several CDI beans and an Activiti

I think you will have better luck (and a better reception) asking
these questions at the Java Ranch or some forums @ Oracle etc as your
problems seem to be specific to JSF and CDI.

Wayne