maven-users mailing list archives

From Severin Gehwolf <jerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven 3.1.0 fails to resolve artifacts produced by reactor build
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 13:47:25 GMT
Hi,

We are currently using Maven 3.0.5 to build our project called
Thermostat[1]. Our build produces zip files at some stage of the
reactor build and uses those artifacts later as dependencies in order
to produce what we call a Thermostat installation image. That image is
just a bunch of files with a predefined directory layout.

We've discovered that our build works with Maven 3.0.5 but fails to
build using 3.1.0. Details as to how to reproduce this are in this
bug, which has a simple reproducer attached:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5503

Are we doing something wrong? Is this expected behavour?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Severin

[1] http://icedtea.classpath.org/thermostat/