maven-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problem with maven shared invoker.
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2013 07:42:52 GMT
Hi,

On 3 August 2013 10:22, Robert Scholte <rfscholte@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> ---
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:2.2:integration-test
> (default-integration-test) on project sling-servlet-archetype:
>
> [ERROR] Archetype IT 'normal' failed: Cannot run additions goals.
> ---
>
> according to these lines it is not the maven-invoker-plugin which is used,
> but the maven-archetype-plugin.
> For that reason the -D arguments won't have any effect, since they are used
> for a different plugin.
>
> This is the page you are looking for:
> http://maven.apache.org/archetype/maven-archetype-plugin/integration-test-mojo.html

Adding debug does enable debug configuration to the archetype plugin
does generate debug output for the integration tests. Unfortunately
the invoker fails to run the mvn command so we never get that far, and
the debug setting does not cause the integration test mojo to tell the
shared invoker to emit the command its trying (and failing) to run.

Is there a setting somewhere that get the debug statements that are in
the invoker to log at debug level ?

Best Regards
Ian