maven-users mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: artifact attached by plugin not appearing in subsequent plugins
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 05:24:54 GMT
On 21 August 2013 00:42, Richard Sand <rsand@idfconnect.com> wrote:
> Is there any merit to the idea of having a configuration option in maven-war-plugin to
include attached artifacts in the webapp in the same way it includes dependent artifacts?

The MavenProjectHelper.attachArtifact requires a type or classifier in
order to be used.

The default artifact and the attached artifact are different
dependencies, and so you need to specify them twice for them to be
included in the webapp.
One for the default artifact and one for the attached artifact (which
has the type or classifier specified so that you can tell the
difference).

I dont use the war plugin, but I specifying the dependency on the
attached artifact should mean that it appears in your war.

Have you tried this?