maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to make the SVN release process more robust
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 16:59:41 GMT
The original behaviour was to tag the local working copy not the remote
tree, so that you could release at any time without having to for e a
"quiet" period on trunk.

Then a bug in the neon transport for Subversion 1.5 or 1.6 (I cannot recall
which) made tagging from working copies for https based repositories
difficult for users.

Now that serf is the default transport, perhaps we can switch back to the
old behaviour?