maven-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject How to tell what "arch" value Maven is going to find?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 21:00:47 GMT
I defined a profile for Linux to set a path to a Linux executable.  The executable is 64-bit,
and the architecture is 64-bit (the "uname -a" output has "x86_64").  I didn't put anything
in the profile specification for architecture.  For completeness, I wanted to define a profile
with 32-bit Linux, along with a 32-bit executable, and have them fired correctly.  I first
just tried changing the one profile, adding "<arch>x86_64</arch" to the "os" element.
 Unfortunately, the profile didn't activate, so I'm guessing Maven saw a different architecture
value.  How do I know what architecture value Maven is going to detect?