maven-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: How to define properties in a parent pom that are referenced in a child pom relative to the parent, not the child?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 20:32:20 GMT

Unfortunately, running javascript unit tests with Maven isn't yet very convenient.  The javascript
testrunner needs to have a physical path for the executable.  It's not really compatible with
the "Maven way", much as I'd like it to be that way.

I've settled on the smelly workaround of simply hardcoding a reference to "../src/test/resources/..."
for the parent pom.