maven-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject How to define properties in a parent pom that are referenced in a child pom relative to the parent, not the child?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 19:42:37 GMT
I'm trying to setup javascript unit tests with phantomjs.  I'm trying to store the phantomjs
executable in a parent pom along with a path setting relative to that.  When it's referenced
from a child pom, I need the path to be relative to the parent pom, not the child pom.  I
have a similar problem with other common resources that are needed for the test infrastructure.
 I browsed through the references that describe Maven properties, but I didn't see anything
that might help me with this.