maven-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <>
Subject Re: PDF Plugin custom properties do not appear
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:37:21 GMT

Hi Nikola,

Sorry it took me so long, but you wrote just when my vacation started...

I think this is a feature that was never implemented, as the docs [1]
only mention "... System properties, Maven project properties and some
date properties." that can be filtered, ie no custom properties.

However, given that this works fine with the site plugin I would call it
a bug really, consider filing an issue in jira:

Am 05.08.2013 11:29, schrieb Nikola Mishev:
> Hi all,
> I am trying to generate a PDF, but I face the following issue.
> Although I do have properties defined in my pom.xml they are not properly
> filtered in any type of content I use.
> e.g. I have the property defined in pom.xml
>                  <properties>
>                                 <myProperty>My other value</myProperty>
> </properties>
> If I use this property in pdf.xml it appears in the generated PDF, but if I
> set it in an .apt.vm file as ${myProperty} it doesn't.
> The apt file is also with .vm extension as documented on the site.
> On the other hand properties as ${} work fine.
> Do you have an idea what am I missing?
> Thanks,
> Nikola

To unsubscribe, e-mail: