maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: "Unmaving" a project
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 19:58:09 GMT
What exactly is the "not working" symptom?
Can Eclipse do the validation of the source in the editor or is your
window full of red X's?

Does it compile? What errors do you get?

Are the project "Java Build Path" libraries, etc. set correctly.

Project ->Clean can sometimes help.

You really now have an Eclipse problem since Maven is no longer involved.
You should probably be checking your project preferences with one of
your coworkers to see where your setup is different.
If that does not work, start engaging on the Eclipse forum to get rid of
the errors one at a time.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler