maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <>
Subject Re: "Unmaving" a project
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 17:23:07 GMT
You probably need to start by finding out how everyone at your
organization builds projects.
For example, do they use a set of Ant scripts?

Maven gives you a standard way to do things but if your organization is
not using Maven, it probably has a "standard" way that all of the
projects are built.
You may also need to restructure your source tree to match the
organization's way of organizing a project.

I can not think of any reason why it would be necessary to remove the
pom.xml or tell Eclipse anything after you have removed the Maven nature.

No one here can tell you how your organization builds its applications
and that is what you need to find out.