maven-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Wienke <jwie...@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 15:04:23 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem with the PMD plugin for maven. For our project I have
defined a custom ruleset for PMD in an XML file [1]. This ruleset defines
properties for some of the standard PMD rules using this syntax:

<rule ref="rulesets/java/naming.xml/LongVariable">
    <properties>
        <property name="minimum" value="25"/>
    </properties>
</rule>

When I execute PMD using a parallel ant file we maintain, these custom
properties are respected correctly. However, when executing PMD through
maven, the properties are completely ignored.

And idea what could cause this?

Thanks for any help,
Johannes

The pom.xml we are using is available at [2].

[1]
https://code.cor-lab.org/projects/rsb/repository/rsb-java/revisions/7e71d4d3e6d57c8529111a7f7143edeb48ddec59/entry/codecheck/pmd-rules.xml
[2]
https://code.cor-lab.org/projects/rsb/repository/rsb-java/revisions/ff17c0dd008697f70dad27bd0319f4475ab87712/entry/pom.xml