maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Should the Maven PMC be an example of how we want the Maven Community to behave (was Re: svn commit: r1506778 - /maven/site/trunk/content/markdown/project-roles.md)
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 01:22:49 GMT
On 01/08/2013 5:55 PM, Jonathan Sharp wrote:
> I think John C raises an interesting case here, where the voting process
> can fall down.
>
> A large code dump like that can hurt the quality of documentation and
> support (in addition to team morale).
It depends on how good the code and documentation is!
If the PMC can not deal with the amount of code being proposed, they
need to increase the PMC.
In the meantime, they can always defer the acceptance.

I would love to have the problem of my team producing too much tested
code and documentation for me to read!!!

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President