maven-users mailing list archives

From TenLeftFingers <jarlathre...@gmail.com>
Subject Difference between Eclipse build errors and Maven build dependencies
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:21:06 GMT
I've checked out a project that is active in pre-production from SVN and it
builds fine with Maven. However, in Ecilpse there are markers for 'Java
build path problems', 'Java Problems', 'Maven Dependency Problems', ,'Maven
Problems' and 'XML Problems'.

I know there was a transition from managing dependencies with Eclipse to
using Maven so can I ignore the Eclipse dependencies et al? It doesn't make
sense to have two dependency managemnet systems. Also, given the BUILD
SUCCESS, can I safely ignore the other Markers in Eclipse?