maven-users mailing list archives

From flmaven <joao....@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: "Unmaving" a project
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 16:45:37 GMT
The validation of the source is all right - no red X´s. The Java Build Path
is set correctly.
When running in the application server is where I can see the errors. I
cleaned the project.

"If that does not work, start engaging on the Eclipse forum to get rid of
the errors one at a time. " - that´s what I am doing right now. I came here,
because I thought it was a Maven related problem - since the project was the
same and it was working before. Now I am reading the log and trying to
figure out.

I am using Jboss 7.1 and the error seems to be related to a beams.xml file,
in its loading or compilation... I am doing some research to understand it
better.
This project is a JSF application using several CDI beans and an Activiti
process
definition.

I am attaching the log, if anyone has a clue, please give me a hint.

Thanks for your help.

error2.txt <http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/file/n5766976/error2.txt>

Ron Wheeler wrote