maven-users mailing list archives

From flmaven <joao....@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: "Unmaving" a project
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 17:29:04 GMT
Hello Ron,
Thanks for your reply.
Where I work there is no use of scripts for creating projects. There is a
base model that is used to create projects, but is not based on Maven, or
Ant, it was created by the company.
There is a "standard way", but this is not I am worried about.
Right now, I am just worried with having a project without Maven that "would
do" the same as the Maven project "would do".
And this is what I am not understanding. I disabled the Maven nature of the
project, added all the jars that where necessary to the project, and it
won´t work.
That´s why I asked if there were other necessary steps to make besides
disable the Maven nature of the project and add the libs.
Is there other points that I should pay attention when I disable the Maven
nature of a project? What are they?
Thanks for your attention.

Ron Wheeler wrote