maven-users mailing list archives

From flmaven <joao....@hotmail.com>
Subject "Unmaving" a project
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 16:17:17 GMT
Hello,
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
I need to "unmave" a project because in the place I work Maven is not used.
The problem is that I downloaded a lot of source-code from a book and all
it´s content are Maven Projects.
I found easy to make the projects work as Maven Projects... just import a
Maven Project, configure my application server - I am using Jboss 7.0, and
run them. I could easily configure this projects after testing it and change
them to my needs.
But since we don´t use Maven here, I started trying to disable the Maven
nature of a project and I couldn´t get the project to work. I deleted the
pom.xml file and added the libs that were necessary to the project classpath
- after clicking in the Eclipse IDE to disable Maven nature.
Is there any other configuration needed? When I want to "unmaven" project,
in addition to the libs, what should I pay attention?
Thanks for your attention.