maven-users mailing list archives

From nmishev <nik...@mishev.net>
Subject PDF Plugin filtering
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 11:11:55 GMT
Hi folks,I am fairly new to maven and I am currently playing with Maven PDF
Plugin trying to generate a document. It works fine but when I need to use
some POM defined properties I hit the wall. For instance if I use .apt.vm
file I enable the filtering, but the properties I have defined are not being
substituted.If I use an apt system property as ${project.name} it works
fine, but if I use ${myProperty} it just don't substitute it.in pom.xml I do
have 			My other value                ....  	and it also works fine if I use
it in pdf.xml, but not if I do it in a content file.Any idea on that issue?
What am I missing?Thanks,Nikola