maven-users mailing list archives

From "Nikola Mishev" <nik...@mishev.net>
Subject PDF Plugin custom properties do not appear
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 09:29:48 GMT
Hi all,
I am trying to generate a PDF, but I face the following issue.
Although I do have properties defined in my pom.xml they are not properly
filtered in any type of content I use.

e.g. I have the property defined in pom.xml
                <properties>
                               <myProperty>My other value</myProperty>
</properties>

If I use this property in pdf.xml it appears in the generated PDF, but if I
set it in an .apt.vm file as ${myProperty} it doesn't.
The apt file is also with .vm extension as documented on the site.
On the other hand properties as ${project.name} work fine.

Do you have an idea what am I missing?

Thanks,
Nikola