maven-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Coast <nathan.co...@db.com>
Subject chaining release:prepare release:perform for multi-module [I]
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:23:17 GMT
Classification: For internal use only

Hi all,

I appreciate the "normal" approach to executing a maven release is to
execute release:prepare, followed by release:perform

I am attempting to set up a release job within our build server (TeamCity)
which will atomically create a release.  Assuming successful execution.

mvn release:prepare release:perform

My concern is that this will execute prepare followed by perform upon each
module in the reactor build order.  Where what is needed is for
release:prepare to be executed in full, followed by release perform in
full.

Is there any way to configure this in a single chained command?  Or will I
have to configure multiple build jobs and link the jobs?

Regards,
Nathan

---

this e-mail is strictly forbidden.