maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Validate html encoding with maven in webapp project
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 05:08:28 GMT
What would validation consist of? How would you determine that interpreting the file as UTF-8
would produce the correct view?

It seems to me that if you can actually decide what the rules are that you could write a test
for it. But I cannot imagine any general automatic way to do it, as a matter of principle.

- Russ

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!