maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrien Ruffié <adriennolar...@hotmail.fr>
Subject RE: release prepare with git doesn't finish
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 09:27:03 GMT
Ok I have try without batch mode (on windows) and I have try to run the previous command before
it block ...

"git push ssh://git@rd1/myapp.git release/Spring2013:release/Spring2013"

and when I tried the following git line was prompt:
Enter passphrase for key '/c/Users/a.ruffie/.ssh/id_rsa':

After enter my passphrase the commit will be push correctly:

Counting objects: 26, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (15/15), done.
Writing objects: 100% (18/18), 327.80 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 18 (delta 13), reused 4 (delta 3)
To ssh://git@rd1/myapp.git
   200c7f1..3f5cd17  release/Spring2013 -> release/Spring2013

So I suppose the commit of "git push ssh://git@rd1/myapp.git release/Spring2013:release/Spring2013"
remains idle because the passphrase cannot be provided.
Do you not a means to avoid this problem ?

Like provide passphrase into maven command line ? like .... release:perform -Dgit.password=mypassword

Great thank and best regards.

Adrien