maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Any reason ant should compile faster?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 02:56:55 GMT
Exactly. Which I cannot do because these classes are public and our customers rely on them.
If I break the graph, that means changing a behavior that a customer might be using, and that
would be a serious problem.

I am pushing to deprecate the entire graph and provide a completely different api that won't
have these problems, but even if I get that approved, we have to support this for several
releases.

If there's an alternative, I'm all ears.