maven-users mailing list archives

From Davide Silvestre ...@cdrator.com>
Subject webstart application and Java7u25
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:30:08 GMT
Hello,
In Java 7u25 the following change has been introduced:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/jweb/no_redeploy.html
This requires that all the jars included in my webstart application have 2 extra entries in
their manifest files.
I build and I sign the jars contained in my webstart application using the Webstart Maven
Plugin version 1.0-beta-3.

To solve this I should add the 2 new manifest entries in all the jars used by my application,
but this is not always possible, as most of my dependencies are already deployed in our Nexus
repository and some of them are thirdparty dependencies, coming from external repositories.

Is there a way to add those entries in all my dependencies before they are signed?

Thanks!
David