maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Error of after running 'mvn package' command
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 07:06:14 GMT
Are those the actual pom and settings.xml files you are using? They look like unedited samples.

On Jul 12, 2013, at 12:01 AM, 邹志勇 <zouzhiyong0513@163.com> wrote:

> From my observation, in POM file and settings.xml don't do any config about repository,
the following are two files content :
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">

> [...]
>   |-->
>  <proxies>
>    <!-- proxy
>     | Specification for one proxy, to be used in connecting to the network.
>    <proxy>
>      <id>optional</id>
>      <active>true</active>
>      <protocol>http</protocol>
>      <username>proxyuser</username>
>      <password>proxypass</password>
>      <host>proxy.host.net</host>
>      <port>80</port>
>      <nonProxyHosts>local.net|some.host.com</nonProxyHosts>
>    </proxy>
>    -->
>  </proxies>
>
>  <!-- servers
>   | This is a list of authentication profiles, keyed by the server-id used within the
system.
>   | Authentication profiles can be used whenever maven must make a connection to a remote
server.
>   |-->
>  <servers>
>    <!-- server
>     | Specifies the authentication information to use when connecting to a particular
server, identified by
>     | a unique name within the system (referred to by the 'id' attribute below).
>     | NOTE: You should either specify username/password OR privateKey/passphrase, since
these pairings are
>     |       used together.
>    <server>
>      <id>deploymentRepo</id>
>      <username>repouser</username>
>      <password>repopwd</password>
>    </server>
>    -->
>
>    <!-- Another sample, using keys to authenticate.
>    <server>
>      <id>siteServer</id>
>      <privateKey>/path/to/private/key</privateKey>
>      <passphrase>optional; leave empty if not used.</passphrase>
>    </server>
>    -->
>  </servers>
>
>  <!-- mirrors
>   | This is a list of mirrors to be used in downloading artifacts from remote repositories.
>   | It works like this: a POM may declare a repository to use in resolving certain artifacts.
>   | However, this repository may have problems with heavy traffic at times, so people
have mirrored
>   | it to several places.
>   | That repository definition will have a unique id, so we can create a mirror reference
for that
>   | repository, to be used as an alternate download site. The mirror site will be the
preferred
>   | server for that repository.
>   |-->
>  <mirrors>
>    <!-- mirror
>     | Specifies a repository mirror site to use instead of a given repository. The repository
that
>     | this mirror serves has an ID that matches the mirrorOf element of this mirror.
IDs are used
> [...]
mirrors.
>    <mirror>
>      <id>mirrorId</id>
>      <mirrorOf>repositoryId</mirrorOf>
>      <name>Human Readable Name for this Mirror.</name>
>      <url>http://my.repository.com/repo/path</url>
>    </mirror>
>     -->
>  </mirrors>
>
>  <!-- profiles
>   | This is a list of profiles which can be activated in a variety of ways, and which
can modify
>   | the build process. Profiles provided in the settings.xml are intended to provide
local machine-
>   | specific paths and repository locations which allow the build to work in the local
environment.
>   | For example, if you have an integration testing plugin - like cactus - that needs
to know where
>   | your Tomcat instance is installed, you can provide a variable here such that the
variable is
>   | dereferenced during the build process to configure the cactus plugin.
>   | As noted above, profiles can be activated in a variety of ways. One way - the activeProfiles
>   | section of this document (settings.xml) - will be discussed later. Another way essentially
>   | relies on the detection of a system property, either matching a particular value
for the property,
>   | or merely testing its existence. Profiles can also be activated by JDK version prefix,
where a
>   | value of '1.4' might activate a profile when the build is executed on a JDK version
of '1.4.2_07'.
>   | Finally, the list of active profiles can be specified directly from the command line.
>   | NOTE: For profiles defined in the settings.xml, you are restricted to specifying
only artifact
>   |       repositories, plugin repositories, and free-form properties to be used as configuration
>   |       variables for plugins in the POM.
>   |-->
>  <profiles>
>    <!-- profile
>     | Specifies a set of introductions to the build process, to be activated using one
or more of the
>     | mechanisms described above. For inheritance purposes, and to activate profiles
via <activatedProfiles/>
>     | or the command line, profiles have to have an ID that is unique.
>     | An encouraged best practice for profile identification is to use a consistent naming
convention
>     | for profiles, such as 'env-dev', 'env-test', 'env-production', 'user-jdcasey',
'user-brett', etc.
>     | This will make it more intuitive to understand what the set of introduced profiles
is attempting
>     | to accomplish, particularly when you only have a list of profile id's for debug.
>     | This profile example uses the JDK version to trigger activation, and provides a
JDK-specific repo.
>    <profile>
>      <id>jdk-1.4</id>
>
>      <activation>
>        <jdk>1.4</jdk>
>      </activation>
>
>      <repositories>
>        <repository>
>          <id>jdk14</id>
>          <name>Repository for JDK 1.4 builds</name>
>          <url>http://www.myhost.com/maven/jdk14</url>
>          <layout>default</layout>
>          <snapshotPolicy>always</snapshotPolicy>
>        </repository>
>      </repositories>
>    </profile>
>    -->
>
>    <!--
>     | Here is another profile, activated by the system property 'target-env' with a value
of 'dev',
>     | which provides a specific path to the Tomcat instance. To use this, your plugin
configuration
>     | might hypothetically look like:
>     | ...
>     | <plugin>
>     |   <groupId>org.myco.myplugins</groupId>
>     |   <artifactId>myplugin</artifactId>
>     |   <configuration>
>     |     <tomcatLocation>${tomcatPath}</tomcatLocation>
>     |   </configuration>
>     | </plugin>
>     | ...
>     | NOTE: If you just wanted to inject this configuration whenever someone set 'target-env'
>     |       anything, you could just leave off the <value/> inside the activation-property.
>    <profile>
>      <id>env-dev</id>
>
>      <activation>
>        <property>
>          <name>target-env</name>
>          <value>dev</value>
>        </property>
>      </activation>
>
>      <properties>
>        <tomcatPath>/path/to/tomcat/instance</tomcatPath>
>      </properties>
>    </profile>
>    -->
>  </profiles>
>
>  <!-- activeProfiles
>   | List of profiles that are active for all builds.
>  <activeProfiles>
>    <activeProfile>alwaysActiveProfile</activeProfile>
>    <activeProfile>anotherAlwaysActiveProfile</activeProfile>
>  </activeProfiles>
>  -->
> </settings>
> 3.Debug infor of 'mvn package' command
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4:enforce (default-enforce)
on project javaone-sample: Execution default-enforce of goal org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4:enforce
failed: Plugin org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4 or one of its dependencies could not
be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies for org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:jar:1.4
(): Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.jenkins-ci:annotation-indexer:jar:1.4: Could
not transfer artifact org.jenkins-ci:annotation-indexer:pom:1.4 from/to m.g.o-public (http://maven.glassfish.org/content/groups/public/):
hostname in certificate didn't match: <maven.glassfish.org> != <maven.java.net>
OR <maven.java.net> -> [Help 1]
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4:enforce
(default-enforce) on project javaone-sample: Execution default-enforce of goal org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4:enforce
failed: Plugin org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4 or one of its dependencies could not
be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies for org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:jar:1.4
()
> [...]
>        ... 4 more
> Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: hostname in certificate didn't match: <maven.glassfish.org>
!= <maven.java.net> OR <maven.java.net>
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.conn.ssl.AbstractVerifier.verify(AbstractVerifier.java:227)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.conn.ssl.BrowserCompatHostnameVerifier.verify(BrowserCompatHostnameVerifier.java:54)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.conn.ssl.AbstractVerifier.verify(AbstractVerifier.java:147)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.conn.ssl.AbstractVerifier.verify(AbstractVerifier.java:128)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.conn.ssl.SSLSocketFactory.connectSocket(SSLSocketFactory.java:572)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http4.ConfigurableSSLSocketFactoryDecorator.connectSocket(ConfigurableSSLSocketFactoryDecorator.java:64)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnectionOperator.openConnection(DefaultClientConnectionOperator.java:180)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.impl.conn.ManagedClientConnectionImpl.open(ManagedClientConnectionImpl.java:294)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.tryConnect(DefaultRequestDirector.java:645)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:480)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:906)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:805)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http4.AbstractHttpClientWagon.execute(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java:746)
>        at org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http4.AbstractHttpClientWagon.fillInputData(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java:886)
>        ... 8 more
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the
following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException
>

> Thanks,
>

> At 2013-07-11 18:04:03,"邹志勇" <zouzhiyong0513@163.com> wrote:
>
> I don't config repository and where can i see the repository configured?
>
> Thanks.
>

> At 2013-07-11 09:46:57,"邹志勇" <zouzhiyong0513@163.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> After i run the command 'mvn package', then i get the following error message :
> Failed to execute goal org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4:enforce (default-enforce)
on project javaone-sample: Execution default-enforce of goal org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4:enforce
failed: Plugin org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4 or one of its dependencies could not
be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:jar:1.4
-> org.kohsuke:access-modifier-annotation:jar:1.4 -> org.jenkins-ci:annotation-indexer:jar:1.4:

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!